19 April 2007

progress...

Got my hair chopped, more orange out..horray! Bought some hog food, the woman in there said to me "oh you are the woman that feeds the hogs arnt you", they have got a bag of special hog food in for me to try, but its a big bag for £8, so am going to go back Monday and they will split the bag so I can try it firstly, as they was busy at the time and I was short of time, thought it was nice of them to get it in for me. Got shampoo and conditioner and my eye drops so that's all good.

Phill has packed my bag, much easier than me doing it, im not the worlds best packer, being a normal woman I have probably packed too much, but hey ho... Camera stuff to do next, then clean hog bowls, leave instructions for phill. Oh he has offered to write me a list of do's and dont's for the w/e, like dont talk to strange men, so Pete it will be a quiet journey up there ;)..

Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!