07 April 2007

Urghhhk Payroll

Well today was set aside for business accounts, payroll and end of year for the payroll. After a later than I would have liked start, soon cracked on with it. Its mainly report running to be fair, but I have got a problem with it. Most of it is done but im delaying the last part until Ive spoken to the Inland Revenue on Tuesday, just to make sure im getting it correct with a reference number, so when it goes wrong and they send me demand letters I can provide them with the info that I did check first....what me not believing that they will do it correctly ??

Apart from that, ive made a sort of nectar feeder for the flutters and bees. Its only a temporary solution at the moment, until I figure out a way to make a proper one. Im also going to make a mini-bee hive and one of those pipe things for leaf cutter bees! I did see them in the rspb shop at sandy, but at the prices they were charging!!! Will go down to B&Q and price up some stuff.

Been out in the garden looking for beetles and small flying stuff, its amazing at the variety you find when you are looking for them! Also the birds kept coming down to feed even though I was only 2 feet away! Been lovely again weather wise, so nice to see some sunshine. Only thing that has put a downer on things, was getting the gas and electricity bills this morning :( Bye Bye £190......

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hmm perhaps my Token meter for electric isn't such a bad idea after all. It costs me about £21 a week for this last heaviest quarter and thats for all heating (including a rad in the bird shed, hot water,electric shower and all the other electrical thingies)