15 April 2007

Fowl day

One of the worse things that could ever happen to me happened to me today. Got up all ok, phill dropped me off at Fowlmere, all still ok. Went off to the spring hide, all fine some nice views of a chiffchaff. Then it hit me, I needed a poo, thought that if I sat and wiggled it would go away (where im not quite sure). It didnt though, the situation was serious... oh crap it. Camera back in bag, make my way hastily back to the entrance. See a red damsel...no time to stop!

Now normally there, there isnt anyone by the entrance where the loo is, of course today, there was a little table set up by some people from the RSPB, crap it. Now at least it does have a loo, all be it a chemical one (memories of strawberry fair came flooding back..) Now I dont like using public loos at the best of times, but the only other option would have been some bushes (will come back to that point). Its a toilet that is full of that blue chemical, it doesnt flush, figured humming wouldnt help...do my business then make a sharp exit back to the hide..

Lovely day, lots of flutters about, red damsels too. Saw many blackcaps which was nice. Lots of families out too, I dont mind, but sometimes the little darlings are screaming or kicking stones, it doesnt help for taking photos of insects.

On the way round, I passed a family, declaring that there was water (no shit), then OMG, a lady came out from the bushes pulling up her trousers, if I hadnt have looked away I would have seen the all bar the kitchen sink! Now the loos were 2 mins walk from where we was, puzzled me, I didnt leave the toilet in a state! Ah but then maybe if I had waited a man would have come out? Nah I saw them later and she was still smiling at me......

Well ive also caught the sun, so im not as pale as I was, few shades deeper than ghost white!

Best get dinner on now...photos are already on t'other blog :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats nothing compared what happened to me. After several days of miserable constipation, I took a physic. Next morning: nothing happend. So Im driving home from work in the afternoon and suddenly...yoicks! I stop at a gas station I pass every day and get the key and oh my. The toilet is a filthy mess. The seat has blood on it and hair even. But I am desparate so I sort of squat over it and blow my mind out of my rear end so to speak. Then Im embarassed and dont know what to do. How do I clean it up with the meager toilet tissue at hand? Not even paper towels available. Indeed. I look the other way whenever I pass that place. The gas is very expensive there anyway so I never stop to buy any. Hope this makes you feel pristine again.

oldcrow61 said...

lol Nic, what a predicament to be in. Glad to hear that you found a toilet though.