13 April 2007

Hoggy stuff

They are still bashing each other about, was outside last night and kept hearing the dishes clattering together, with lots of huffing and puffing. Eventually it will calm down and peace will be restored again, until a bit later on when the males get the urge again.

Still feel like a grumpy cow this morning, I actually went to bed at 10 last night as I was fed up being grumpy so thought a good nights sleep would help. Its quite strained in the house this morning too. I enjoy him being here, but I hate indecision, no matter who it is. Im a doer, you get a plan and you do it, where as he is a drifter and unless I keep pushing he will carry on drifting, of course this means that I get plenty of earache and being shouted at for interfering, but I carry on as I know he needs it. I just want a bit of peace and quiet, like now, no tv I can hear the birds chirping away...lovely

No comments: