25 July 2006

flutters





Sorry not a very informative blog of late, I seem to loose so much time, during the day and the evening. Of course I will try to dedicate more time, but just doesnt seem enough time in the day of late, I enjoy my hour and half walk in the evening, up on the fields, its much cooler and so empty. They have started harvesting seems early to me, mind when I was up at the w/e I did think that it was ready...can take the girl out the country etc...

Was a very familiar sight to see the combine churning up the fields, although the dust wasnt welcome! Quite amazing really, have watched it grow from nothing, now its life is over...oh god Im now feeling sorry for the corn..god help me please!!!!

1 comment:

77arcos said...

Geniales las fotos!!! Very good your Blog and photos!!!Saludos desde Argentina