05 July 2006

theres nothing better than love

as Luther vandross puts it so wonderfully...

Well I was thinking tonight about crushes, thanks to anna! SO I thought I would share my first crush, I was a real tomboy when I was young, always hung out with the guys, played soldiers etc..well in juniors I was bullied by this girl who took away my best friend then turned all the other girls against me, she used to wait for me in the corridor then used to pinch me (cow) Im off the subject...so I used to hang about with the boys mainly, but well when I was 9 he was 10 (always had a thing for the older man) I was all braces and pigtails, he was just divine! I used to sit opposite him in class and he would take the mick out of my braces, he was the class joker, but I didnt care I was in love!!!

Or at least I thought I was, quite funny when I look back now, the shades of red I used to go. Crushes are great though. When you feel that heat for some one and they dont even know. You spend all day dreaming about how you will be with them one day, well as soon as they notice you! You think of how you wil meet up, what you will be wearing, what you will say, how it will be. Of course in many if not all cases it never happens, but that doesnt matter, it makes you smile on the inside so much it bursts out on the outside. You cant wait for that chance meeting, have thousands of things you want to ask, but darent in case they guess that you are falling for them.

Ah ok im romantic at heart, got me lots of pain along the way, guess I will never learn eh?

6 comments:

Boo said...

When you stop loving or wanting to love, that is the end! Don't ever lose that feeling, you will meet the right man one day.

Robbiegirl said...

Me?? What did I say about love??

Really, I can't remember!

nicola said...

You are of course right Boo.

Anna I think it was something Mike picked up on your blog, so really I should blame him..sowwwwwy

Robbiegirl said...

And now you're accusing me of infecting Mike!

nicola said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep! I'm to blame, guilty as charged. I'm just a hopeless case.