04 July 2006

Much better

Got a much better nights sleep last night, before I went to bed I put my feet in the bath in some cold water and the same with my hands and writs in the sink to really cool me down. I had also put my pillow cases (wrapped up) in the freezer so they were nice and cool for me to lay my head on. I use to do that for Phill in the summer months, put his sheets and duvet case in there too, then quickly make his bed just before he went to bed. It really works, I got a full 5 hours!!!!!!

Id also put something against the door, which was still there in the morning so no sleepwalking either...WHOO HOO!!!

Well Im off to Luton in a bit, on a workshop this morning, always fun! Still its only the morning, so not too bad. Well Id best me off....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaY!

Boo said...

Glad you got a decent night's sleep