02 July 2006

I must

tell you about the dream I had, well snippets really as I woke up thinking of something else so the dream has all but gone, here is what I remember though.....

I was at school, one of the lessons was hanging out washing, which was what I was doing, then one of the teachers said he wanted to take me away, as he loved me, he had asked permission and it was all ok. Next thing im getting ready to go away, Im brushing my hair which is straight and brown (whoo hooo) however I notice that my face is getting really hairy the hairs are literally growing as I look in the mirror, in fact my eyebrow hair is also growing longer, I get this and comb it back over my head to try and disguise it, yeah coz that worked. Then it all changed again, the hairs went and I was left with a fringe (havnt had a fringe in years)plus where my hair was brown, the fringe was blonde!

Anyway get in this car with him, then 3 others got in, he explained he had to take them too, but not too worry. There was a ferry at some point but im getting a bit hazy there, also the teacher disappeared for a bit.

Well got to this town the four of us got out the car and was walking along an alley, when some one jumped out and grabbed me, putting a knife to my throat...eeeek! There was a fight and I managed to get free. Then ended up in this bar and all the bad people were coming into the bar looking to kill me!!! Ran as fast as I could up some stairs and hid in a room. Then the teacher came in, gave me a huge cuddle and said he would protect me and that nothing bad would happen whilst he was there, oh he also asked if I wanted a wee!!! Just as I was starting to relax a chainsaw was being used the other side of the door....

At that point I woke up, it was neighbours but one out with their strimmer!!! Quite and odd dream, I can see all the references too, guess it was just my head putting it all on the right shelves.

Anyway must get on, lots to do!!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

OOOOOOOOOH that was scary Nic, better write a book make some money out of it lol,I used to have the same dream about falling on rotten floor boards, went in an old house with my friend yesterday and one wall was nearly falling, I said come on out quick lol, I had this dream on my mind, but I did nt tell her.

Boo said...

lol, Nic, it wasn't me with the chainsaw honest!!!!!

Whatever did you eat before you went to bed!

oldcrow61 said...

Ye Gads! That was quite a nightmare.