10 July 2006

nearly.....

but not quite. Thought I had a hoglet but turns out it was Ickle just looking smaller than normal. Spent ages out in the pouring rain looking to find ickle and jill doing that funny sniffing thing, under the buddleia bush.

Ah well still time, I really thought I would have seen some by now, this time last year there were 5 little snuffers roaming about...

So how am I? Erm im ok..work is still tough as I cant get my head round it still, I sit there staring into space, then come too and think what have I been thinking about, only to draw a blank. Now im wondering why this could be, there are a few possibilities one being, Im just not interested in the job anymore, ive reached the optimum and I need a new challenge???? Perhaps I need a move again, maybe Im just too comfortable where I am, familiarity breeds contempt and all that. Or maybe something else, not too sure really.

Im really good at getting others feelings and being empathetic or sympathetic but with my own I just dont know. I know one thing I need to really get my head into gear and just get on with it.

Oh this makes me think about past boyfriends (birg shussssh...I still remember that night you first got with james ha ha) I have had some really nice chaps as b/f's but I have come to realise that nice doesnt do it for me. I need a man to be a bloke and tell me to shut up when I rambling (where is one now) else I will just walk all over them. Dont get me wrong, Im not the nasty man beating type, but I can be hard work at times, bloody stubborn, want my own way and if thats not checked then give me an inch and I will take a mile. I guess thats just my nature, I also guess thats why im still single. This must all read qute odd, too be honest Ive just read it back and im a wee bit confused too.....

You see what lack of pickled onion monster munch does to you!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 minutes is a damn sight better than an hour. You stay where you are.

Quicker can be better sometimes.

Boo said...

I understood what you were getting at, and I do sympathise with you. However, you are very vulnerable at the moment, take time out and consider all your options. A move would not necessarily make things better for you Nic. You are still adjusting to changes and there are more to come. Hang in there! xx

nicola said...

I guess you are right, but doesnt stop this nagging feeling im getting. I supose I get like this now and then, plus havnt had a move now in 3 years!!!!! Which is the longest ive stayed in one place. I dont know, will give it some more thought..