20 July 2006

Quickly

Ok can just quickly update this as pc is on, but I can smell burning so will have to be quick.

For those who have got my number a text would be better than a message on here as I dont know if I can always get on to check.

Just really want to say why is it when something goes wrong it all goes wrong, the pc, Inland revenue are messing me about again, Ive got company tax, vat, end of year plus payroll to run at the end of the month too, with out a computer its going to be hell.

In short Im really fucked off at the moment. Jan thanks, I will let you know, Im going to try and sort this one out, or I will try and get my laptop back from phills brother. Inland Revenue are trying to fine me again, I wish they would just sort it out. Plus im really stressed at the moment.

You know how everything was really happy and going well. Well now its not, so thats the end of that. Im really fed up with everything at the moment, plus it seems like everything now is going wrong. All I can say is I must have been really bad in a former life I really must have been. Well to be fair I guess I bring a lot of it onto myself too.

So if I can get on I will try and return your messages, but well if its urgent you have my number.

From a very pissed off, sick to death, fed up with the whole world me.

No comments: