08 July 2006

well....

...its the weekend, WHOO HOOO!! Strange doesnt exactly fill me with the same joy it normally does. Hey dont get me wrong, happy the working week is done, but I cant seem to muster any enthusiasm. Did all the house work tonight (arnt I good) so that the w/e would be free, so what shall we do?

Ok we can get out and some fresh air would be very much appreciated or we can close the curtains and hide. Im not going to decide that one til I awake in the morning. Im listening to norah jones the first album, very mellow and a fantastic voice. Its one of my hope to fall asleep cd's. Problem is I get listening to it, then want to hear it all the way through (kinda defeats the purpose).

I dunno I cant seem to find the right blog words tonight, lets hope for a more informative update tomorrow....

No comments: