05 July 2006

Morning!

Well good nights sleep!! I actually woke up this morning feeling lighter than I have done for years (not just because Ive been sick the last few days) Hmm strange, it feels kind of good, maybe I will skip to work this morning!? Ha ha ok maybe not.

Oh I also wanted to say hello to Birgit (pronounced beergit), dont know if you are still reading this or not, but thought I would say Hi. Ive known Birgit since I was at Oxford....shes a foreigner (dont hit me), sorry but I am sure she will be laughing at that remark! Apparently Im really crap at returning emails, I realised this when Birgit sent a mass email of photos, I was on the list, but at the end of the email it said...Nic please let me know you are still alive!! Anyway I think she will agree that I have been much better. Ive set aside some time in the day to catch up on my correspondence so should all be good from now on.

Hey if she says hi, be nice to her!!!

Got to run its that work time again......Its all good!

6 comments:

Boo said...

Good morning Nic! Glad to hear you had a good night's sleep and are feeling lighter this morning. I would love to see you skipping to work, I am sure it would cheer up a lot of others too.

Anonymous said...

:-))

Robbiegirl said...

Glad you're feeling better Nic!

Beer-git, lol, sounds like some men I know...

oldcrow61 said...

So glad you got a good nights sleep. Nothing like it. You sound pretty darn good.

Anonymous said...

beergit? what on earth are you on about, nic?
mass email? i sent it to three of you.
foreigner?

dear oh dear, i think i'll have to come and sort you out!
only joking, i bet you just wanted to get me to leave a comment... so here it is.

take care, sweetie.

nicola said...

hey it worked too!!! Oh btw think you owe me an email :)