28 July 2006

It must be the month

for things breaking down, you already know about the computer, well the tap now has started to drip again, its the cold tap this time, not sure where I put the other washer either. The speakers on the stereo are fading in and out too, wonder if its a loose wire?

The thing in the "house that Phill wired" is that everything is wired into everything else, for example we dont have plugs we have those junction box things, where all the wires go in. All the cameras have been wired by him, he made a wire to go from the video to the pc so I cant add anymore as I dont know how he has done it! At the back of the tv its a mass of wires and tie wraps, actually Im sure the house is held together with tie wraps, mind Im very much guilty in too, they are amazing they just hold stuff together, plus come in all different colours and sizes.

So Im sat here and trying to decided which speaker it is, now this isnt too easy as one of my ears doesnt work properly, sounds are particularly annoying to find. Once on a holiday in Tunisia my friend pushed me up for one of the "games" (actually she kept pushing me up for them) well one was you had to be blindfolded, a bell was rung and you had to follow the sound, could I do that? Could I fuck, apparently it was very funny to watch me walking the complete opposite to the noise, good job I can laugh at myself. Another one was where you had to kiss as many blokes in the room as you could in 3 minutes, I couldnt really be arsed with that one!!!! One of the entertainers asked me up to the DJ box too, I declined his offer went to the loo and bugger me he was outside waiting for me, he tried to kiss me too, all I saw was this huge tongue coming towards me, I ducked and swerved he ended up kissing the wall..close escape that one I can tell you!!

Oh im off subject (how unlike me) SO Im trying to figure out which one is fading so I can look at the wires, we have plenty of wire here, Im thinking If I choose the wire thats the same colour it may work? One speaker is under the desk, where all the computer wires are, I also found a hub under there the other day I didnt even know existed!! As I said the house that Phill wired.

Talking of Phill, he isnt too happy at them moment with the job, well Im reading between the lines of his text, which was he will be back next week if things dont improve. But I know this is just letting off steam, he probably needs a break, which he will get in September he should be back around the 14th. So of course I will look after him and comfort him, providing the ultimate relaxation experience (yeah right!!!) No I am nervous of him coming back as its been 3 months, dont get me wrong we got on just fine the last time he was back, but there is always that slight tapping at the back of my head. It will be nice to have the company, but not the moaning! Boy can he moan, normally at me!!!! Guess thats just his way of showing he cares.

God really off subject now!!

Ok the temporay tile job needs doing again as the tiles are starting to unstick themselves from the bath..Oh Joy, really liked that job. The shed door has gone al weird, as has the gate, but can live with that. The boiler is taking ages to warm up the water again, but I might just play about with the settings, it was only put in last year so surely that cant be breaking too ?!!?!?

2 comments:

Boo said...

Poor Nic, sounds as though you need some TLC, never mind Phil, he's a big boy now, he can take care of himself!

nicola said...

I do I do!!!!!!!! Where do I get that from????