19 July 2006

This maybe my last

post for a while..the pc seems to be broken, its on borrowed time as I type this I can smell burning, think its really broke this time. It cut out before but managed to get it back on, but for how long I dont know, how long it can keep going time will tell.....soooooooooooo I will say goodbye for now, incase it cant be fixed, I cant really afford to replace it as yet, but will of course take it all apart and try to rebuild it again from scratch, must remember to write down where all the parts go...............................bollocks how many times do I have to do this???

4 comments:

Boo said...

Hope you manage to get it fixed soon Nic, take careful note of everything, take pics too!

flicker said...

Nicola, I can post you up my old one if you want, its got WinXP pro, only slow processor speed but it works good. Just text me and let me know. Its been sitting under my bed doing nothing for about 9 months. You're very welcome to borrow as long as you like.

flicker said...

Just a thought with your current one though, if its getting hot, maybe just the fan needs cleaning, might be something simple

oldcrow61 said...

Hope you get it all working again soon Nic.