03 July 2006

It was 3.30 a.m

When I last looked at the clock! Nice 3 1/2 hours sleep!! Think I will have to get some one to keep poking me today to ensure Im still awake. There was times when I could manage on that many hours or even less. I can certainly remember living in Oxford going out all night getting an hour if I was lucky then on shift at 6.30 am, not exactly bright eyed and bushy tailed, but more than capable of seeing through a long shift! Ah Im getting old!!!!! :((

The other thing that is niggling me, is the door was un-locked this morning, now I am pretty sure I looked it, which means that I may have been for a wander in my sleep. Havnt done that in ages either...must be the heat! The worse time I slept walked was when I was at college, sharing a house with a friend of mine. Apparently (hey I was asleep) I went and sat on the end of her bed and was talking away to her. When she realised I was there she wasnt too chuffed on seeing me at the end of her bed, mainly due to the fact that I dont wear pj's in bed, as I dont now!!! You can see why I am now worrying that the door was unlocked this morning, I will have to wait and see if there are any reports in the paper about naked wandering women!!

Oh crap its monday, off to work I go!!!!!

4 comments:

Boo said...

Well, you did say in your earlier post that you went for a walk to cool down!

Poor Nic, hope you manage to stay awake today!

oldcrow61 said...

I nearly fell off my chair laughing because all I could picture was you wandering the streets naked. lol. Hope you make it through the day.

nicola said...

Thanks!!!! Im barely awake I can tell you, thank god for air-con!!!!

I also noticed after writing this, ive a cut on my forehead so goodness knows what I was up to. I will of course start barricading myself in at nights!!!!

Oh its a worry

Pauline said...

You may have just forgotten to lock it, we r not used to all this heat, but you need to be careful just incase you did sleep walk,and make sure you can t get out tonight lol.