17 July 2006

What a great

w/e.....well work was slow and boring on Saturday, just too quiet, I like the Saturdays where its constant and time flies, not when Im continually checking my watch to see if its home-time yet. Did a bit of shopping in toon, but was very busy and the mass of people started to do my head in a bit. There should be a code of ethics for all shoppers on a Saturday, ie dont keep pushing into me, ramming your buggies into me, stopping right in front of me with no warning, waving about clothes hangers within inches of my eye and generally be annoying. Why is also on one of the hottest days the shops have their heating on, is it just to piss us off even more? You will probably understand from this that shopping is just not my bag, strange as it is to hear a woman say this, but I would rather push sharpened twigs into my eyes than endure that on a Saturday...still I got some new shoes and some toenail scissors so not all lost.

Dash home to get ready for the BBQ, the usual declaration of "ive got nothing to wear" (the downside of hating shopping), settled for jeans, white top and new shoes! Got picked up to go to bbq, was a nice evening but pretty much what I was expecting, work, work, work, work with the odd bit of football thrown in, still its always nice to catch up with people you dont see that often and get all the gossip!

Came home to de-tick ickle, which was fine, had a very late night chatting, but the company was good so didnt mind getting to bed at gone 4 am!! Due to this I had a very lazy day on Sunday, achieving bare minimum really, still I very much enjoyed it!

Now its Monday again :( I dread Mondays as they are always the same for me, normal crap and queries. Well best get my arse into gear and head off......

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

I hate shopping as well. When I go into the city, maybe twice a year, and go into the big malls, after being there for a while I want to scream, "Get me out of here."