30 July 2006

Well another new setting



On the camera to confuse me, good job I have great reassurance!

Other news, I seemed to have a huge break out in spots on my face. Well actually im not sure if they are bites, as they are bumps rather than spots. I use anti-spot wash everyday, plus face wipes too, Im not obsessed honest, so Im quite surprised ive had this outbreak. I wont go into the details (you will be thankful) but they arnt like normal spots, hmmmmm something attacking me in my sleep maybe ?

9 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

none of my face but something got in side my t-shirt Saturday and bit me loads of times. Gits

Anonymous said...

Hover fly looks geat Nic, sorry about your problem. Gwenhwyfar!

nicola said...

Hi Gwen, wow that confused me some what. Jeremys site is down btw, it should be back up and running soon, I will send another email to J......

Boo said...

I got stung by a bloody wasp yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Oy Who's using my name?

Boo said...

Poor Nic, lovely photo btw

Boo said...

Poor Nic, lovely photo btw

oldcrow61 said...

Beautiful picture. Hope you find out what caused your spots. I've been bitten by deer flys three time this past couple of weeks. They will even bite through light clothing. Awful.

nicola said...

thanks, erm they are spots! Time of month and all that!

Mike perhaps if you used your real name then I wouldnt get so confused! Oh ok I still will get confused but you know what I mean