29 July 2006

More challenges

Well, need to load software onto new pc, then restore the accounts from the floppy disks that I make back-ups on. Just one small problem, the new pc doesnt have a floppy disk drive!!!! Didnt even enter my head when I was in staples to check for that, I just thought that they would come as a standard. So unplug all wires, whilst keeping fingers crossed the old one would start up again. It did, so copied onto a dvd disk, then made them into a file and emailed the restores to myself too as back up.

Swapped wires back over again, it worked YAY. Stress levels go down again. I then waited for some motivation to come along to actually get me started, none came, after several cups of tea still none came. Phone rang, so was distracted again, but that was good.

After phone call, sat again at computer loaded up the payroll, now it doesnt take long to do, but its really just getting me started thats the problem, I can put stuff off til the last minute as I know I can still get it done, hell I work better under pressure anyway. SO went for a walk up on the fields was lovely and cool, the air was quite fresh and was so much easier to breathe. In fact at one point I thought I was going to faint as I seemed to take too much oxygen, I went all woozy and black dots were in my eyes. Still it soon passed, took a few photos see above, but really it was too windy as everytime I had the subject in focus a gust of wind would woosh it out the way again.

Well now I guess Id best get to the shop and get some tea, then I might just might just might...NO I WILL run the payroll........honest

No comments: