22 July 2006

Well....

I tried to fix the pc, took it apart (lost 2 screws) cleaned it all, put it back together and still did the same. How stressful, just had 2 days from hell, this was all I needed!

Managed to speak with phill, who was considerably sympathetic to me (not) he told me to do a few things, so I nagged, now Im not normally one for nagging as I like to win my case by a good argument or well sort out theory, but sometimes you just have to nag. I nagged, nagged, nagged, swore, cried, shouted. Eventually he told me to replace the pc. Also that he didnt know why I was asking him as I would have done what I wanted to do anyway (true enough).

So last night went to staples, with the help of a very kind chap bought a new tower. He should me how to take it apart and to add stuff if I wanted, I asked him so many q's even he got confused. Now I wasnt sure what I needed, just one that stays on will be fine for me, but he did recommend this one.

Got it home and its a dream! Its so quiet, I keep feeling the back of it too, to check its not overheating!! Which of course it isnt.

Today, few hours at the branch doing some tidying, home by lunchtime, housework to do..yawn! Put the washing out then it rained!!! WHOO HOO. The afternoon just seemed to melt away, now its evening, just been to the shop, nearly walked out with out cigarettes. Just need to load some more stuff on new pc, then I cant start with the arduous task of sorting out the business!! I think ive sorted out the tax problem again, well for this month anyway!

Stuff seems quite back to normal again, less stressed, much happier and more content.

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Yay, you got everything working again. Good job Nic.