30 July 2006

Have I mentioned music

Laid in bed this morning with a cup of tea, Hey its allowed its Sunday! I wake up to music and fall asleep to music every day. Anyway ive a new favourite song so thought I would share, go on the link scroll down you can then view the video and listen to the song.....its fantastic!!!!!

  • New Fave Song
  • .


    The Bonnie tyler came on; total eclipse of the heart, of course I was reduced to tears, now if you can listen to that song with out crying, then Im amazed. It was followed by Maria Mckee; Show me heaven. Think some one is trying to tell me something. Well im up now washing has gone in the machine, accounts will be done, well thats the plan anyway.....

    3 comments:

    oldcrow61 said...

    Love your new fave song.

    flicker said...

    New Fave Song rating 10/10 *****
    He's great, nice looking bloke too. I've just been watching the last ever Top of the Pops, sad really, but I haven't watched it for years, neither has anyone else apparently, that's why it's been dumped. James in No.5 this week. :)

    nicola said...

    Yeah its a fantastic track, his voice and words send shivers down me....the album is out tomorrow, so think it will be a trip to the shop!!

    Pleased you enjoyed it....yeah he is quite cute too ;)