18 July 2006

Happy?

Several of you now have commented on how happy my blog is of late, now I would love to tell you why this is...........but I wont!!!!!! However it is also down to the fact that im exercising to the point of exhaustion every day, therefore sleeping better, plus those endorpin thingys are kicking in.

The main reason is im letting myself be happy, not worrying so much or making myself feel guilty about being happy. Without going into too much detail Ive always led my life not allowing myself, actually not being allowed to be happy. Living in fear of letting myself be happy then it all coming crushing down by my feet. Also Ive been carrying something with me for a long time that I have felt extremely guilty about, every day beating myself up over it, but lately I havnt thought about it so much. Dont get me wrong its still there, but its different, its almost like im moving on.. Which before when Ive tried I have pulled the reins back in..

hmmm its sure odd, but im liking it...hey its all good!!!!!!

3 comments: