22 January 2007

Bit fed up

Sorry Im moaning again, but im getting a bit fed up of these night sweats, it got that bad last night I had to turn the duvet around. Im freezing my arse off as I have got the window open, but its making no difference at all. I feel dehyrdrated most of the time, keep drinking lots of water to try and overcome that. Its just getting on my nerves a bit keep waking up several times in floods of sweat for no reason at all!

Anyway, feels like a north wind blowing today, snow is forecast, but I wont get excited as yet, normally when they say it will it doesnt and when they say it wont it does! Mind more birds are in the garden this morning, so maybe they no something we dont!

Im on a course this morning so no early start for me, which is nice I can make a few calls that I would have had to make at lunchtime, just business stuff and tax stuff. Ive been told that I will get my wages at the end of the month!! Well think I will do a bit of snapping before 9 then make these calls...

No comments: