11 January 2007

Blimey!

Who ordered this wind this morning? Blowing a gale out there! At least the bird table is still standing, shouldnt doubt phills bird table engineering!!!

Well back to work again today, hardly been there of late, makes a change for me to have time off, thing is you get kinda used to it, so when you have to go back its a bit of a chore. Plus in my head as its Thursday, is it really worth doing much now?

Im also working on saturday, but thats ok as I have a few bits to get in toon, including some new trainers as the old ones are starting to make my under foot hurt when I do any exerscie. Gosh its all spend spend spend with me at the moment. I am hoping to secure another little part time job doing some book work so that should help with the cash flow, shouldnt take up too much time either, as I can do it when I do the books here. Ive also told phill that I do really need to be given something for doing his books and his personal stuff too, he has agreed, but ive yet to see the folding stuff at the moment.

Will have to have a look at the finances today and see how much I can afford, if not it will go on the 0% card for now. Goodeness my bonus aint half gonna be stretched thin!!!

1 comment:

Boo said...

Good for you, it's about time Phil coughed up some money for your work! Let's hope he puts it into action soon.

It's spend, spend here too at the moment, helping Emma to furnish her flat. Luckily most of the furniture is already available from her old room, but it's the bits and pieces that take up the money. I did it for her brothers so I shall do it for her too. Though she says she can manage, she hasn't so far rejected anything that I have bought for her. She is hoping for promotion this year along with an increas in her salary. I do hope she gets it, but her present boss is a bully and a loud mouth. He has picked on the wrong person. Emmas is not afraid to stand up to him and doesn't tolerate fools gladly. Wish I could be more like her!