14 January 2007

Sunshine!!!!

At last some sunshine, its cold but heck its sunny!!! Had a nice morning, basking in the lovely sun (ok the shed). Was going to go further afield but my back is playing up at the moment, last night I had to have a hwb on it as it was that sore. Think its lack of work at the moment then when im going back and some one else has used my desk, they change the chair settings too. Takes me an age to get it back to how it should be.

Hope to be able to have a walk up on the fields this afternoon, but not sure as yet as it will be quite muddy and I dont fancy doing a "pete"..We will have to see..

3 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

OI!!

light was best this morning wasn't it. Sun a bit low

Pauline said...

Brrrr its been really cold here, but it is dry and bunz have been out.

the 2 wrennies said...

light was best this morning, started clouding over in the arvo

felt like spring