02 January 2007

Oh crap!

Letter from the doctor (chaps you might want to turn away now) about 2nd smear results, still not a satisfactory result, had to ring them. Spoke to the nurse about it, she doesnt know why, they even used the brush last time, but something isnt right. Talk now of going to hospital for a colcospacy (sp), great! Too be honest think I would rather have that done than wait another month, then have that done. I will be honest with you Im worried, there is a lot of medical history, my mother had a hysterectomy due to cancer in the cervix, her mum died of breast cancer, her brother had a testical removed due to cancer. OK Im not getting ahead of myself here, but well until I know I think I am going to worry.

Well I was going to do some boxing, but cant quite get in the mood, think I will busy myself taking the decorations down, try and keep mind off it and wait for the doctor to call me back :(

Oh only one other bird to add to garden list


CD