03 January 2007

Dark Mornings

Only one thing I want to do, pull the duvet back on and snuggle into my bed! Well first day back wasnt too bad, had a few huffy people, but then some are just generally huffy unfortunatly.

Ive booked a few days off next week, had some days I couldnt carry over so may as well take them whilst its quiet. Phill is back on Sunday I think, but shussshhh dont tell him, the plan on Monday is too build the new bird table! I think he will be really pleased about doing that :) He has found some where in Baku that sells lenses so ive emailed him a list to get some prices to comapare. Im not going silly, but want to see what the difference in price is first. Suppose any manuals will be in russian, but then his g/f could always translate. Oh who am I kidding I never read them anyway!

Oh and Boo if you are back at home reading this, get too bed and rest! Everyone sends their love and best wishes for your speedy recovery. Im sending you all my bestest thoughts too x

No comments: