01 January 2007

Ok then

Lets see how long I can keep this up for! Birds seen today in the garden. Will be a morning and lunchtime list when I get back to work!

Blue tit
Great tit
Blackbird
Jackdaw
Starling
Greenfinch
Chaffinch
Dunnock
Robin

Talking of which, back to work tomorrow, start of the new year and new targets (joy). Still seen some lenses I want to buy, so have to work very hard to get good bonus! Im actually looking forward to going back, not particularly as I like working, but the routine is good for me. Having time off is nice, but sometimes you have too much time on your hands and the old head can get a bit annoying! Well it will be bath and early night for me, now that will be a shock getting up in the morning. I suppose one good thing it will be a short week.

No comments: