17 January 2007

Doctor Day!

Am I excited? Of course I am! NOT, for once I wont go into graphic detail about what he will be doing, im sure ive told most of you anyway!! I got a text last night from a work collegue asking me to goto lunch on thurday, they had originaly sent it to me on saturday, but I forgot to reply. My answer was bum, sorry forgot but would love to meet for lunch. Their answer? How come we always end up talking about your anatomny?? Mental note to self stop talking about my bits and pieces. There is only one bloke that works in the branch, he is quite well versed now on the woes of women, poor lad, I do tel him he has the option to cover his ears, mind I do always make sure the microphones are turned off before I tell my stories to the counter now, been caught out on that one far too many times!

Urghhhk its dark and miserable this morning, just checked the weather forecast shoud be a bit better next week. Decided that I will have a trip out somewhere this w/e, should be watching the pennies at the moment, but sod it think I deserve it, dont you?

3 comments:

Boo said...

You certainly do! We will always listen to your problems!

oldcrow61 said...

I agree whole-heartily with Boo. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well at the doctor's and that they can tell you what's wrong and make you better.