31 January 2007

Stuffed!!!

Had a late meeting at work, so after we decided to go for a meal, I did fancy Indian, but the Italian was decided upon, dont mind, hey Italians in tight trousers always a pleasure to see! Not sure what it is about Italians, think its the dark hair and eyes, plus the accent..oooo sends shivers down me, plus when they smile..not too mention their bums!!!

Anyway, had lovely meal, ate too much, probably eaten more calories tonight than I would in the week. Will have to make sure I do lots of exercise tomorrow, if I can keep my mind off bums in tight trousers that is! Mate went on to the pub, wanted me to go, but knackerd, headache and football on..need I say more??

Had a great morning though, spotted a gsw drumming on a tree, couple of gardens down, got some pitcures, you can kind of tell what it is, anyway they will be on other blog..

Well best put photos on other blog, then be off to bed, very very sleepy and expect nice dreams of tight italian bums!!

No comments: