19 January 2007

Friday!

Yay! Its been a long week, but now its nearly done! Got docs at lunchtime today, they are doing some tests, wont get the results for a week, but at least I got in quite soon. Boss has offered for me to take as much time off as I need, will see how I feel after, if crap then I will come home early. They are good like that at work, mind after all in three years ive probably had in all 4 days sick, so they know that im not swinging the leg, or is it led? Can never remember that one. Oooh last night I heard the owl, couldnt figure out where it was, but definatly heard it, quite exciting, just hope I can get a good view and it at least flys over the garden, that way I can add it too my list? Would that count? Talking of garden lists, just a wee reminder its the RSPB garden watch count this w/e, I fill mine online, but they also sent a paper reminder too! ALways when I have done it though, the birds hide! Still I will do at some point over the w/e, I so hope the weather is at least dry...

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Good luck at the Docs Nic. Hope you can get a picture of the owl, would love to see it.

Jan said...

Nic, the Birdwatch is next weekend, 27/28th, don't wish the time away, it's going too fast for me already!

nicola said...

oh I meant next weekend! OOPS