25 January 2007

Quiet day

Actually been fairly busy trying to sort some stuff out, but not done much else. Trying to find somewhere to buy a key for some software, but had no luck at all, having to use picassa which im not overly happy with. Have another place tomorrow to phone so fingers crossed.

Looking forward to the w/e, nice lay in on Saturday, easy easy day. Oh no have to be up early as having day out with pete, he said I can sleep in the car, but Ive told him that couldnt do that as he might take advantage of me! Im actually looking forward to it, going birding or fluttering, not the taking advantage of...but then again.....

Apart from that had another good day at work, hope to find out next week how the new bonus will work, I can then work out what I will expect to get in the first quarter, if its what I think then its happy days ahead!

So thats about it really, friday tomorrow..yippppeeee!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

You mind what you get up to with that Pete!

Hope you have a great day, sorry not been around for a while, but I'm completely and utterly hooked on Celeb Big Brother, and I have it on the live feed from dawn till dusk, and post on the forum all the time, I've done about 1000 posts this time so far.... (embarrassed smiley) Will be back after Sunday. :)

Boo said...

Yes, I hope Pete is wearing adequate protection, ie belt and braces, trousers tucked into wellies, padlock on zipper!

Jan, we have missed you, look forward to seeing you next week.

nicola said...

Jan miss you, looking forward to seeing you back soon...


Boo!!!