18 January 2007

Firstly

I will apologise for the comments on the last post, I never have had anything to hide, I tell it like it is and how I feel, for that I dont apologise, but unfortunately it is sometimes easier to write a comment in spite rather than pick up the phone and face some one...

Anyway, had a lovely lunch today, was nice to catch up with an old workmate of mine, he now works in the city! Personally I couldnt hack the train journey every day, train then tube, no thanks. However its nice to seem him happy and contented in his job. Talking of which we got our new targets today, they are pretty much what I was expecting really, not too bad, of course challenging, but achievable.

Last night about 10.15 ish I was outside and saw and owl shaped bird in the tree, just at the back of the garden. Im sure it wasnt anything else but it was too dark to see really. I came back in and grabbed the torch and camera, but couldnt get a shot, then as I was fiddling with the camera settings, it flew off :( Still nice to know they are about!

Also had another good bit of luck today, one of my customers is a community policeman, I was asking about labelling goods, like the camera, he has offered to come in next week and mark up all of our personal belongings! He is a really nice chap.

Got my docs appointment booked for tomorrow, not looking forward to it, but never mind, its necessary if they will (hopefully) find out what has been wrong with me. Just hope they do find something so I know what it is, that ive got or dealing with! Once I know, then I can start to make plans then.

Took a couple more squig photos this morning, so will put them on the other blog. Lets hope for some sunshine at the w/e, planning a days walking, really, really, really looking forward to it, fresh air and a long hard walk, just what I need!

8 comments:

Robbiegirl said...

Evidently your anonymous brother has some serious issues there. I hope he can get over it.

That whole comment was so full of jealousy and even I could spot the glaring errors in there, despite me knowing very litle about your family situation.

Maybe I'm out of line, but I think you're much better off out of it.

nicola said...

thanks anna

oldcrow61 said...

Good for you Anna, you said much of what I wanted to say. Nic, you are the one who has shown maturity here.

Jan said...

Sorry you've had to endure that crap nic, like they say, you can choose your friends, but not your relatives...
I've had to remove the ability for anonymous posts on both my blogs now, am only allowing registered bloggers, as I had yet another heap of crap posted on Emma's one. Gutless wonders. :(

nicola said...

well as I said I am more than happy to discuss it in person or over the phone...

Never mind, its just the way unfortunatly that a lot of stuff is dealt with in that mannor. Bully you or make you feel guilty, unfortunatly or fortunatly, I will not take that kind of crap anymore, im not scared of them, certianly spiteful words can not hurt me, to be honest I couldnt give a toss. Of course there would have been a time that I would have been devestated, but now im out of their lives, they have no control over me.

Oh and if I want to talk about anything I still will. In fact it makes me want to talk more and more and more....

Boo said...

Good for you, writing it down gets it out of your system. You might be wise to reject anonymous postings too!

Robbiegirl said...

Let him write what he wants, he's only making himself look like a twat.

I think if you disable anonymous comments, he'll think he's got to you.

nicola said...

I agree anna, I wont be disabling or deleting comments, the only ones I do are spam ones