05 January 2007

Men, dont read this!

Women only past this point!






























Ok well I did warn you. Apparently my cervix resembles Mick Jaggers lips. It was the weirdest telephone conversation I have ever have. Now my doctor is lovely and is very funny too. He firstly said not too worry, he is sure everything will be ok, but cant guarantee it (obviously). He went on to say that I have cervical abrasions (what?) I asked him to explain, which is when he went on too say that imagine pursing your lips together, you see more white than red (normal), then imagine having mick jaggers lips, you see more red than white, well hey thats my cervix. Its not a problem, it can be fixed if need be. He then went on too say, if I was to have bleeding after intercourse it would be a problem, it can also produce more wetness (he did say another word but will spare you that), then he said the killer part...... It sometimes is handy if you are more moist like this as when you are having sex you wont have to use ky jelly, im so pleased it was on the phone and not face to face. Anyway as long as I dont have to wear a pad each day through excessive moistness, or have bleeding after sex, he offered to check that, but only if I didnt have sex every day (chance would be a fine thing). I did tell him that I wasnt having those problems thanks anyway!

Well he is going to do the next smear on the 17th (mid cycle) he is going to do 2 (joy), he realises its not fun for us ladies, but he would rather do it and try to get a satisfactory result. If its not satisfactory then It will be hospital job. More waiting I know, but no other option right now. He did his best to reassure me and in many ways he has. Also in many ways I wont be able to look him in the eye, mind that wont be a problem on the 17th.

So we wait again.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I once had an orthopedist tell me that my pelvis was like a bagel. But to have a cervix like Mike Jagger's lips is peerless. I hope you've googled the problem he thinks you have because one wonders what he is talking about.

nicola said...

Yeah I googled it, to be honest it doesnt seem that bad, apparently I will be more sensative during sex. It isnt a bad thing to have though but can be bothersome, but right now it isnt a problem.