27 January 2007

Pete and Barnes

A most enjoyable day, apart from having my photo taken sneakily on several occasions, I reckon he has at least 30 of me! I was actually early, quite proud of myself as normally I am late for everything. Got to Barnes in good time, of course tea was the first thing on the agenda.

Day was spent mainly snapping away, hope I didn't talk too much. Oh and I found pete a girlfriend, a lovely lady too ;). Wasn't that hungry when it came to lunchtime, but hey Im a cheap date! I was quite disappointed though when it came to him feeling my calf, he didn't really give it long enough of a feel, was going to say that, but he might have thought I was a bit more odd than I already am!

Not going to say anything about the journey home, apart from it wasn't my idea to turn around.....nuff said.

Anyway best get on with the photos, there are quite a few, can see me being at it all night!

All in all a good day and I enjoyed his company very much, apart from being photographed, but that I blame on boo. If you want a copy of the photos, there is a small fee of £5 which will of course go to a deserving charity ;)

7 comments:

Jan said...

Glad you had a good day, lovely photos as always on the other blog.

oldcrow61 said...

Had to rush immediately to the pictures to see Pete. Well, aren't you lucky to have spent the day with such a lovely looking man. A real cutie. Was thinking of you two off and on yesterday wondering how things were going. Would have loved to have been there. Nic, the pictures are all wonderful, as always.

Boo said...

Wot me? Never! I can't be blamed for what Pete does! I AM INNOCENT!

Glad you had a good day and that you enjoyed each other's company.

Boo said...

Loved the photos, especially the robin and the mandarins. Any more of Pete, hopefully candid ones?

nicola said...

no boo, I did think of tripping him up in a muddy puddle to get some muddy pants photos, but thought it would be a bit mean, plus he would have made me walk home :(

Mind he did have a little trip, of course my first reaction was to try and keep him on his feets

nicola said...

awww oc, would have been lovely if you had of been there, you must get over to the uk, we could all meet up and goto lovely places...

As for pete, well ive found him a g/f, not sure he was too excited about it....one thing you dont get to see are his baby blue/grey eyes, quite striking.

nicola said...

thanks Jan, maybe next time you are up this way we could goto barnes or simular..