23 January 2007

Morning!

Brrrghhhh its certainly turned chilly this morning, not enough for a frost, but still fairly cold! Just been out and topped up the trunk, much to the birds delight, lots of fat pellets for them to eat, I must remember to get some peanut butter when I goto the shop next, going to fill up the coconut feeders with it and hang them up.

Slept better last night, only actually woke up twice, so feel a bit more awake today, needed! Also after today I will be all security marked! Wonder if he will mark me in case I get lost or stollen, hmmmm wonder where he could mark me ;)

4 comments:

Jan said...

9am and still minus 3c here, so think yerself lucky. My mind is boggling about you being security marked? What like a tatoo you mean?

Anonymous said...

:-)

Boo said...

Micro chipped?

nicola said...

Dont worry he wouldnt do me!