26 January 2007

Yipeeee

found the software, so can start to be back to normal again, suprised me the difference in taking photos really has! Other news got results from docs, dont really understand them, have decided not to go back to doctors unless I get worse as I just cant be bothered with it now. Im sure its ok as otherwise he would want to see me ?!? Ive looked at some scenarios, but I think I will give it a bit more time. I have to see him in Feb for a check up on my depression so if im still having the problems then I will talk to him then about it.

3 comments:

Boo said...

If the results were only slightly up he may not have considered it necessary to see you immediately. However, don't let it slide - the symptoms are not getting any better, but, as you said, if they are not getting any worse then perhaps there is no need to worry too much.

Glad you found the software (what was it, by the way?) It will help to take your mind off things.

Have fun tomorrow, don't get too cold and please be gentle with Pete!

nicola said...

I will be fine im sure, as I said I have to go back to see him in feb, so will mention it then, just not my thing going to docs all the time!

Software was for photos.

Yes I will be gentle with him, ;0

Boo said...

OK, will not press you further. Which Software was what I meant!