28 January 2007

RSPB garden watch

Well I was up at 8.30, intending to go out for the day, but the weather was grey, I was feeling quite tired (pete must have wore me out) so I decided to stay at home. I was really chuffed with the count this year, they actually turned out! Here's my list:


Done at 9am

3 Blue tits
1 Coal tit
3 Blackbirds
2 Robins
2 Dunnocks
9 Starlings
1 Jackdaw
2 Collard doves
3 Great tits
1 Chaffinch
4 Long tailed tits

Great for me as they normally go off for the day! Missing was the green finches, wren and pigeons, plus the sparrowhawk, but I'm quite happy with my list. Isn't it strange when it comes to things like this we get very protective of our garden birds, some cheat and add what they have seen in the garden as they don't want to appear to have less! Me I'm thank full for the birds I do get coming to the garden, especially considering where I live!

It got to 1pm and I was soooooooo tired, not the evening sort of tired, but the I can't keep my eyes open anymore, feel shattered, NEED to sleep. Now I know I'm not meant to do this as it messes my sleep up, but I was so incredibly knackered I had no choice. Thought I will just have an hour......four hours later and I'm awake again, still feel tired and I could quite happily go back to sleep again. Only thing was that the bed clothes got drenched was quite a bad sleep sweat, normally worse when I have nightmares, which I did. Still umming and arrrring over docs, think I will have to go as Im noticing other stuff too, now this could be...whats the word..phsycosematic (spelling), but I will see how I get on this week. Best get the photos on the other blog!

Oh Pete note the use of the '

1 comment:

Boo said...

Yes Nic. You really need to go to docs for further investigation. Glad you have decided to do so.

I worry about you!