22 January 2007

Stressed!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGHHHHHHHHH! What is wrong with me today, everything ive done or said has been back to front or upside down, even typing this is a struggle! Ever get one of those days?? Actually the day hasnt been too bad, quite successful where work is concerned done a week and a half target in one day, but boy has it been a struggle to do it! Most of the time I was talking shite (more than normal). Going to have some dinner and try and calm down. Even boxing didnt help, I was punching triple hard today too, wanted to get some frustration out, after last week, plus the comments I got. Actually Im not that surprised by the comments, small minded people can indeed be very spiteful. Actually I feel quite cheated in the fact that it was done in a cowardly way, a way in which was meant to make me look bad, yet in fact made him out to be spiteful and extremely immature..still would have been nice to tell him why I didnt goto my grandmas funeral, also why I didnt stay "long" at the hospital, although it was certainly longer than twenty minutes, but then my family like to do that, exaggerate. Still never mind, I know what I say isnt soap opera but my life and too be honest, staying out of theirs isnt a hardship, after all you cant miss what you have never had.

2 comments:

Boo said...

He is definitely cowardly and spiteful, you don't need to justify yourself.

nicola said...

no, I think the same