22 March 2007

2 hogs!!!!

I knew it, earlier this evening I thought whilst watching the cam, Im sure thats a different hog to what ive just seen, much smaller. So I waited and waited and waited and bugger me, look what happened!!



Titch (as he is now known) was grabbed weighed and checked over, 580g's, not ticks or fleas and in very good condition. Must have been a very very late one, god knows how he has survived. Thank god though! He is staying in the box with Kimble (the other hog) I must get some paint this w/e so I can mark them, although at the moment its pretty easy to tell!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Glad I was around to see them "live" So cute, hope some of mine turn up soon.

Oh and what happened to the snow? We had a lovely mild day here. :)

oldcrow61 said...

AW, this is wonderful news Nic.

Boo said...

Awwww he is a titch isn't he? Not afraid to get stuck in either, lol!