23 March 2007

Small tip....

Don’t lie down on your bed at lunchtime….as you fall asleep. I only laid down for a minute as my tummy was hurting and sometimes it helps to lay flat. Was just thinking about the weird dream I had last night, next thing I know Ive woke up in a panic and am late back to work….OOOOPPPPS

Anyway the dream last night was quite disturbing in many ways. I was getting married to one of my cousins, but it was also a double wedding with another cousin. For some reason I was late getting ready and had to get dressed and make up done on the bus, was trying to put mascara on but it kept glooping up on my eyelashes, which was very annoying. Well got to the church but it wasn’t a church it was like a drive through wedding place but you walked instead of driving, my other cousin who was getting married too, was wearing this black feathery dress, she did look stunning. I remember thinking where my groom is, can’t be my cousin. Then the doors opened and everyone else who was getting married was ushered through the doors, it was like queuing up at the post office.

I can’t quite remember what I was wearing, but I know I wasn’t happy with it, getting ready on a bus in a rush isn’t what one expects on ones wedding day! It all kind of moved on and we got our turn. Had to sit there and wait, but then I woke up, so not sure what would have happened after that!

Well thank &(*&&(** its Friday!!!!!!!! I do hope we get some sun this w/e haven’t had the camera out the last couple of days, as it’s just been so miserable here. If the weather is nice tomorrow, might go a bit further afield, but will probably decide that in the morning. For now I am going to get the house clean and tidy, so that’s one less thing to do, sort out some paper work, pay some bills, then chill out maybe with a nice glass of wine….shussshhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Good heavens, you do have the strangest dreams.