18 March 2007

well.................

Well I just wrote a page long blog, but realised I wasn’t ready to post that as yet, so just saved it for now.

Time to move on and get stronger and get better, fuck all the half wits that don’t deserve my thoughts or care, they are not worth it. If I say that to myself enough times I will start to believe it. Actually I can’t believe how stupid Ive been, im annoyed with myself, but there you go.

Well today Ive been a bit poorly so haven’t been able to venture far. Ive done some pre-course work for next week, well as much as I could anyway. Perhaps shouldn’t have done it whilst sitting next to the window as I was more watching the birds than actually concentrating. The second part is a residential, can’t remember where it is now, think its Manchester way but I could be wrong.

The jackdaws have just been making me laugh, 3 pairs fighting over one chimney, they are doing that funny body quiver which means they are in the mood for some love. Wonder if I did that down the pub on a Friday night I would pull?

Not so keen on the short w/e’s but the over time is good, so cant really complain. I was considering again, getting some part time work in the local hotel maybe breakfast shift or something like that, I might look into how much I would be paid as I wouldn’t mind doing a Sunday morning or something like that, plus I would be able to put that money to a holiday or just days out in general. Might find out about that this week.. Also want to look into doing a photography course, but think that might stretch the budget a little thin. There are plenty of online courses I can look at for now.

Oh well best put some dinner on and sort out hog food…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont know about you taking a photo course, looking at your photos you could teach us oldies a thing or two

ron

Boo said...

She certainly could!