07 March 2007

rolling rolling rolling

Well I have to pay for the teeth in some way, without sacrificing other stuff, so Im back on the rollies! Not too bad, plus will save me a hell of a lot of money. Only thing was they only had green papers and I prefer the red ones. Im sat here now rolling up a few for the evening and some for tomorrow, this takes me back a few years, when I was at college and the various times Ive been to skint to buy fags!

On another note, on the way to work this morning, there was a starling sat in the guttering doing the most oddest of things, it was sat calling whilst rotating one wing over and over again….any ideas?

Nearly met the new area director today but was engaged so he left me a nice note of well done ness instead. It’s been a funny day, not really busy so been faffing about a lot, having a few laughs which is always nice to do, not very productive but needed every now and then.

Also had the macro lens out at lunch time so will see how the photos come out, I found a very small bug to take photos of so am looking forward to seeing how they come out. It was really tiny so im not expecting great photos, but it was fun trying to get them.

Well best roll some more smokes, at least this way I might be able to spare the money to go out some where this w/e…Horaaaaay!!

3 comments:

mini-colster said...

hmm you sure the starling wasn't injured with its wing? thats the only thing i can think of.

Stewart said...

Hi Nic,
Don't worry about the Starky, the males chunter on to themselves head back, beard out and slowly, kind of, flap their wing or wings. I'll get a pic of one doing it one day.They often do a funny whistle at this time when chattering...

S..

PS Macro's excellent too.
PPS Pack in smoking!

nicola said...

Mark I did think about that, but he seemed ok, just the weird wing thing.

Stewart, thanks, oh and ive considered giving up smoking several times, but well its my one last vice...surely I can have one?