12 March 2007

Dentist

It was an hour Jan and I have to go back in2 weeks time for something else too, he was talking about a crown, but as Ive had so much of the numbness stuff was finding it hard to hear.

In fact Ive come to the conclusion that im too British! Sat in the chair, out comes the needle of course I wince at the pain of the needle going in. Few minutes later and we are off. Now dentist said I should feel anything, but as he is drilling I can, but think it’s not so bad, but then I wince, he stops we wait a while, he starts. Im thinking to myself must not wince it I can feel it (don’t want to be a pain in the arse). Of course it hurts again with the drill, so I get more numbness stuff. Don’t feel a thing after that. He actually asked me if I was dozing off and one point.

All in all not too bad really, but then I still can’t feel anything or talk, so ask me later how I actually am feeling! Worse thing is cost £250 today, so that’s £360 now, plus will be another £65 for the crown (wonder if I will get jewels in it?) Top it off got the council tax bill too today! YAY!!! Will have a look at the old finances tonight, as they arnt looking too clever right now, think I will need to cut back on some other stuff too. Oh well there are places I can walk to take nice photos, it aint all that bad….

Anyway im off to try and stop biting at my tongue feels weird, nice but weird.


Oh and just one last thing apparently I have longer than average tooth roots, the average is 20 mm whilst mine are 23 mm. Just thought I would share that!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Oh christ nic, sounds awful. Hope its okay when you thaw out. I remember when I had a couple of injections in the front and tried to drink a cup of coffee about two hours later..... it ended up pouring straight down my neck. lol. Or not lol at the time, it was bloody hot!

Anonymous said...

I would have sued!




Ogg Den

nicola said...

Know he is one of the best dentists ive been too, apart from the charge of course! He was very calming through out and I did nearly relax. Think I have problems absorbing stuff like that, but he wasnt too know that.

Boo said...

Trust you to be awkward! You can't be normal and have 20 mm like everyone else!