31 March 2007

Its not my junk!

Well was up early this morning, cracked on with the washing, then was outside taking some photos. At one point the ltt's were landing on the trunk and I was only 3 feet away. Been a nice day weather wise, apart from a few showers, which funnily enough wasnt long after I had put the washing out!

Phill came home from work at 12 and decided that after some lunch WE was going to sort out MY junk and take to the tip! Made a start, boxed up some of HIS books and HIS videos. Moved onto the bedroom (no not like that), sorted out some old computer stuff that apparently I decided I didnt want to throw away! Made him box up 2 of HIS film cameras, which he wasnt going to, until I explained that we already have 2 cameras and do not need them. So we took all this down to the charity shop. Back home sorted out some more rubbish. Do you know HE has 9 bags, yes 9 bags, from luggage to rucksack...amazing. He decided to bin some of them.

Bagged it all up and off to the tip..I went off to the bottle bank to put the wine bottles in, unknowingly to me, he hadnt emptied one of his bottles and red wine went all over my face and jumper, jumper being a cream one at that!!! I wasnt pleased at all.. So to the tip we took 3 of HIS bags, 2 bags of HIS magazines, some shredded paper, box of HIS cables and wires and stuff, the old pc tower (minus its hardrive), HIS broken camcorder, some wood and some other stuff.

The point of the clear out was meant to be for me so how come it was all HIS stuff that was cleared out???? Apparently its the wardrobes tomorrow.......Hopefully I wont be here ;)

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Isn't it great to get things cleared out. I'm afraid I'm the pack rat in this house. I end up with four bags of stuff for the Goodwill (guess it's like your charity shop), and my partner ends up with half a bag, if that.