21 March 2007

Web Cams

As I was laid in bed last night, watching hog on cam, got me pondering about other stuff that Ive seen on cams. Now as my cam can be seen via yahoo, you do get a lot of random contacts thinking that you are stripping off in front of yours. How sad they must be when they see a hog sat in a dish eating. The times Ive been asked to strip off and show myself on cam! You must be joking its freeeeeeezing out there!

You do get some weird and wonderful people on the net. I remember rubber man, a chap with a fetish for rubber, he even sent some photos. Now as I am a naturally curious type I do sometimes pass the day with them, try and get to know the person behind the rubber. Btw there isn’t enough talcum powder in the world that would get me in rubber! At least I suppose its safe sex, after all the time it would take to get out the rubber, could you really be arsed then to set the world on fire?

Then there was foot fetish, hmmm why feet I don’t know, they are not the most attractive of body parts, although as I said the other night, hair on men’s toes is quite endearing! Then there are the cams that pop up and you see a naked chap on there doing well naked things! Of course I switch off instantly, don’t watch whilst secretly giggling to myself, they always manage to hide their faces though, guess they don’t want to be recognised in their “normal” every day life!

So yes I do have a webcam, but the chances of me appearing naked on it out in the garden are pretty slim, especially at this time of year, maybe when the weather warms up…………….ha ha.

Well Im on a course all day today, not sure whether I will enjoy or not, it’s about interview techniques. I actually hope they can stop me from winking at people, as I am really doing that at the moment, men or women, they get a parting wink, goodness knows what they think of me. I also hope that everyone just shuts up and gets on with it, no asking questions so there is a chance of an early bath! Im out of meal worms so have to go buy some when I get back else hog won’t have any dinner! Must choose a name for hog too.

Oh well best be on my merry little way…

4 comments:

Boo said...

Naughty Nic! You shouldn't strip even when the weather is warm enough!

oldcrow61 said...

Tut, tut, what are ya like. lol.

Anonymous said...

Your turn of phrase is wonderful Nic! Couldn't do better myself! Wish I'd seen this sooner! Ha ha ha ha

P.S. Not into rubber etc.except when washing car wheels and wellies for the veggie garden!!! :D

nicola said...

awww boooooooo

OC you just wait til summer ;)

Ah Den now rubber wellies will need some of them myself for my own veg patch, perhaps I could make my own rubber welly fetish site ??