19 March 2007

Sick day

Well the tummy bug I had yesterday still wasnt finished so got sent home from work, im sure there is nothing left to come out now....(sorry)

To say ive been a wee bit bored is an understatement, cant abide day time tv so didnt even consider that a possibility. Have had the camera out a while, but the weather has been odd again, sunshine and snow! Turning nice again as I type this, but feel a bit sleepy now, plus my head is banging so I am considering a lay down......I always feel so guilty when I am off work bizarrely as I never really do have time off sick at all!

Oh forgot to put this morning, that the track I posted has to be another one of my all time faves..

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Glad they sent you home from work. You need to rest with a tummy bug.

Boo said...

Yup! You are probably overdoing it Nic.