25 March 2007

just gets better

Was looking out the window, saw a starling come down to feed, then starling was gone taken off by the sprawk for b'fast :( My mood now is some what saddened...

Have checked the shed for signs of gnawing and pleased to say nothing found there. I do really hope its a one off, but im not that silly to think that it will be. I will go down to b&q in a bit and see what they have down there. If not I will phone the council tomorrow, I can catch hogs and they can stay in for a while, wont be ideal but there is that solution at least...Why is it when things arnt going to bad, something always comes along to mess it up...?

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Gosh Nic, seems like you're between a rock and a hard place with regards to the rat situation. I wouldn't know what to do myself. I couldn't bear the thought of killing it but wouldn't want to be inundated with them either.

nicola said...

yeah its not easy thats for sure