09 March 2007

and now the end is near

Another working week is drawing to an end, really pleased this week is nearly over, not been a good week as weeks go. Now I can look forward to the w/e. Think I will be staying local this w/e, really hope the weather is as good as it has been all week. The plan will be to try and get some more macro practise in, I don’t really want to have to use a tripod for the macro as I think it will make me feel a little restricted, but I might use try it and see.

I might do a bit of a juggle with some money tonight, if I can manage it then I might go over to Cambridge to see the gardens in early spring, really is a lovely time, everything starting to burst through its buds. We will have to see. Think flutters will be out for this w/e though, maybe Sunday..Oh can’t make up my mind now!!

Anyway, will have to make sure all my jobs are done here first, including the h work, will do that tonight I think, sure there was something else I had to do tonight as well. Oh memory like a goldfish me. Anyway Ive decided I am going to have a good day today, looking forward to lunchtime, as there might be some more bugs about. I was taking photos of a spider last night, will have a look at them later, how brave am I!?!?!?!?

Well best go wash my teeth and get dressed for work…happy Friday!!!

No comments: