05 March 2007

Sunshine!!!!!!

At last some sunshine to start the day with makes all the difference to the horrid dreaded Monday! Boss is back today so will have to fill her in on whets been happening, not much to be fair, but there is a few things I will need to tell her about, only had one “discussion” with some one so that’s not too bad for me.

Oh Ive placed an order at warehouse express this morning, all by myself too. Just hope that ive chosen the right one and yes I checked that it said Nikon fit firstly. Oh spring hurry up and get here so all the bugs come out, you probably don’t need more of a hint than that!! This will be the last purchase for a while, apart from extension tubes that ive seen recommended, but don’t think they are very expensive, plus maybe some more memory and another spare battery. Also think that I need a bigger bag now!

Ive only ordered it as I know what will be in my pay packet in April so it will more than cover the new lens, although why I feel I have to justify my spending I don’t know!!! I work hard for my money, the bills will be paid etc etc.

If I could find a way to make money from the camera then that would be even better! I could be available for weddings, birthdays and ………..

8 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Happy to hear that you went ahead with you purchase. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Anonymous said...

Which Macro did you go for?

nicola said...

sigma 150, just hope ive made the right choice

Anonymous said...

Same as mine, I love it, but it is a bit weighty and find I can't keep still. Do you have a tripod?

nicola said...

I do have a tripod but sometimes find them a little restrictive..anon I would like to know who I am talking with, a name perhaps? Do you have a site where you put your photos?

Pauline said...

Been taking some Spring pics today with Macro, will post on blog for you to see, it's my favourite lense, could play all day.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Nic, it was me about the macro and tripod.

Butterflies are out I saw 3 Brimstone today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay

nicola said...

Oh cool, thought it might have been you!!! I look forward to seeing your photos!

Its a great lens, im in love with it already, took a few shots I will put them on other blog in a bit.

Flutters yay