27 March 2007

good news

well no rat seen last night on cam, I upped the amount of catnip last night, now I did get 3 very happy cats, so is it the catnip or the cats that kept him away. If anyone has a pet rat, perhaps a small experiment of putting some catnip under its nose and see if it really does repel them...OK im not thinking that just as I had one night with out a visit that its actually gone, but I cant help but be hopeful about it. My main concern being that I didnt want to put poison down, just hope that it has been the catnip as I can put that out as if doesnt affect the hogs. We will have to see though, it might come back still.......

Another busy busy day ahead, plus got to go back to dentist tomorrow for the next part of my treatment...joy!

For now though Im quite content, which is a nice feeling...

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

It might be a good thing that the cats are around. They should take care of your rat problem.